Tuesday 15 May 2018

twitter


Mark Howitt


@MarkHowitt
36s36 seconds ago
More
I guess we're at over 90,000 views because people like a REAL TALK share writer who buys and shorts shares not 'fake' writers who just write for the money but don't own the shares they say they love...

0 replies 1 retweet 1 like
Reply Retweeted 1 Liked 1 View Tweet activity

Mark Howitt


@MarkHowitt
1m1 minute ago
More
Maybe I should just charge £6 a month to visit http://www.markhowitt.blogspot.com I think my share tips are at LEAST as good as @ShareProphets :)

0 replies 1 retweet 1 like
Reply Retweeted 1 Liked 1 View Tweet activity
You Retweeted

Mark Howitt


@MarkHowitt
2m2 minutes ago
More
Honestly the way I feel about shares now is very positive... just closed my Taylor Wimpey spreads for a nice profit, ITV has been soaring up, IAG rocketing up, GNK flying up, SSE recovering, BP and SHELL both soaring...

No comments:

Post a Comment